I’m looking forward to the day when I won’t have to lock myself in the bathroom to get a little quiet time. But for now, I don’t have much of a choice, so I make the most of it! I love using luxurious soaps and body washes that make even the quickest shower much more enjoyable!
Caress recently introduced their new line – the Caress Skinwear Collection. They proclaim that these products give you gorgeous skin that you will want to flaunt just like the season’s hottest styles.
There are a variety of different “looks” to choose from.
For an Exotic look: Caress Brazilian and Moroccan Exotic Oil Infusions Body Washes
For a Luxurious look: Caress Cashmere Luxury Silkening Body Wash
For a Renewed look: Caress Tahitian Renewal Exfoliating Body Wash and Beauty Bar
For a Pampered look: Caress Berry Indulging Body Wash
And the “latest” look: Even Tone, with the new Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash & Beauty Bar. This is the body wash that I’ve been using for the past couple of weeks… and I like it. With brown sugar and karite butter among its ingredients, this body wash has a delicious smell and gently exfoliates your skin. I found that just a little dollop goes a long way. For those worried about the smell being overpowering, it only leaves a subtle sweet scent on your skin.
Check out www.caressyourstyle.com, where you can find lots of fun content, including:
- Skin revealing fashion & beauty tips from fashion expert Carson Kressley
- A chance to share your own beauty/fashion secrets to win great prizes:
- Weekly chance to win $100 gift card
- Chance to win a trip to NYC for shopping spree and VIP access to fashion event, and a private consultation with Carson
- Design and dress up your own stylish ‘virtual you’ to send to friends and post to your Facebook profile, MySpace, blog, etc.
- A coupon for $1 off a Caress beauty bar or body wash