This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Walmart and MamásLatinas, but all opinions are my own.
I consider myself a budget conscious shopper. Before I go to the store, I always look at several circulars to compare prices and clip lots of coupons. BUT I’m also time-conscious. I like to go to ONE store to do my shopping. That’s why I love shopping at Walmart. I can find everything I need in one place, whether it be groceries, clothes, or school supplies, and all at reasonable prices!
Have you heard about Walmart’s new Savings Catcher?
It’s a simple tool that automatically compares what you bought at Walmart with advertised prices from the top stores all around town. If there’s a lower advertised price, Walmart will give you the difference on an eGift card. How awesome is that? So you can do MORE shopping!
HOW IT WORKS
- Download the Walmart app onto your smartphone.
- Tap the Savings Catcher button.
- Scan your receipt. It can’t be more than 7 days old. So, you know… no trying to get back $ from your holiday shopping! 😉
- If there’s a lower advertised price on any of your items, you’ll be issued an eGift card within a few days.
- Watch your savings add up, or spend it immediately, online or in-store! You can submit up to 7 receipts per week.
- Don’t have a smartphone? Now worries. You can go to Walmart.com/SavingsCatcher, log into your account, and enter your receipt number instead.
No more shopping around town and no need to ad match. I love it. Shopping at Walmart is definitely shopping confidence. There’s no need to go anywhere else! If you’re serious about saving time AND money, check out www.walmart.com/SavingsCatcher. Stay tuned for an upcoming post where I’ll share what my first experience with the new Savings Catcher was like!