Hellmann’s has some “twists” on classic recipes that will inspire you to do a little something different in the kitchen tonight! If you like bruschetta – and juicy chicken – then this recipe is for you!
This chicken was so good… light and fresh, but rich-tasting, too. The mayo/cheese mixture added a nice creaminess! My kids weren’t big on this, since they don’t like tomatoes, but this was probably my favorite dish out of the three I tested (go back and read my posts about Hellmann’s Cranberry Orange Stuffing-Crusted Chicken and Succulent Chicken Parmesan!) I’ll definitely make this again! The only thing I’d change is that I’d probably add a little more basil. Visit Hellmann’s for the original recipe, also printed below. BUT FIRST! Watch this video to see how I made it… so easy and in just about 20 minutes.
PARMESAN-CRUSTED BRUSCHETTA CHICKEN
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 tsp Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone Italian Dressing
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh basil leaves or 1 tsp dried basil leaves, crushed
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl.
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients.
- To serve, evenly top chicken with bruschetta mixture.
Visit the Hellmann’s Facebook page through the end of April to participate in The Hellmann’s Chicken Change-Up, where you can enter for a chance to win daily prizes (like a $5000 grocery store gift card!) Participate by trying one of the featured chicken recipes, sharing recipe reviews and providing advice for managing dinnertime obstacles.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. Hellmann’s product, recipes, and additional incentives were provided to me, but all opinions stated are my own.