- I found this hilarious Grey’s Anatomy Drinking Game on A Parent in Silver Spring!!
- It’s amazing how different Spanish is spoken from one Latin American country to another. My husband is from Bolivia and I grew up in Mexico, so we use different words for some of the most basic things… there’s a post on the Tiki Tiki Blog that explains this perfectly!
- Kids Off the Couch is such a great resource for movie nights and rainy days! They send out weekly newsletters where films are paired with fun excursions… watching Babe and then visiting an animal farm, for example.
- I feel like I’ve been slacking when it comes to giveaways lately. It’s a lot of work, but I’ll try to get better at it. You should read Resourceful Mommy’s Gross Anatomy of a Giveaway to see what giveaways entail.
- Now that I surpassed 5000 followers on Twitter, I’ve been thinking about prettifying by profile. Smashing Magazine has given me tons of ideas with their Effective Twitter Backgrounds post.
- Taking photos at concerts and other such performances is hard! Find lots of good tips for taking photos at rock concerts at Digital Photography School. I wish I had found this post earlier! I experimented a lot at Walking With Dinosaurs to get just a handful of good shots.
- I can’t get enough of Single Ladies spoofs, especially if they involve babies! This one is super cute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk42wSXXGq8
Have a great week!
Sharing is caring!